The University of Plymouth are delighted to be hosting the 14th European Wave and Tidal Energy Conference on 5th to 9th September 2021, and welcoming the wave and tidal community to the city of Plymouth and the University.
EWTEC provides a forum where those at the forefront of technology development in the sector meet, interact, present their latest knowledge and debate new ideas and issues pertinent to wave and tidal energy conversion.
EWTEC 2021 Themes:
- Wave / tidal resource characterization.
- Wave / tidal device development and testing.
- Wave / tidal hydrodynamic modelling.
- Grid integration, PTO & control.
- Station keeping, moorings and foundations.
- Structural mechanics – materials, fatigue, loadings.
- Environmental impact and appraisal.
- Operations, maintenance and decommissioning.
- Economical, social, legal and political aspects of ocea