Portugal and Canada: Advancing the Blue Economy through Intercontinental Collaboration
WavEC Offshore Renewables is organising its annual Seminar 2020 in collaboration with the Embassy of Canada to Portugal. The event will take place on the 9th and 10th of December online.
The seminar and the B2B meeting will continue to be a two days event, in the following format:
- 09th December: The seminar will be organized into 4 sessions:
- SESSION I: Ocean energy: what are the next steps for a successful industrialization?
- SESSION II: Offshore wind energy development in Portugal and Canada
- SESSION III: Opportunities in promoting a sustainable blue economy
- SESSION IV: Leveraging innovative finance for the blue economy growth
- 10th December: B2B Meetings More information will be provided soon.