Save the date! Coastal Futures 2023 will take place on 25-26 January 2023.
The conference offers:
- Strong perspectives – from key stakeholders and industry leaders, who take a proactive approach to the sustainability agenda.
- Reviews – from acknowledged experts in many subjects.
- Future trends – pointers to future areas of activity which will directly affect your work
- Networking – an excellent opportunity to meet those at the forefront of these issues
Coastal Futures sets out to:
- Deliberately bring together different sectors to discuss important developments and concerns.
- Describe the actual changes that are taking place in the environment that are causing concern and actions being taken to deal with these.
- Describe the developing programme of legislation and policy which is unfolding to meet these concerns.