The Marine Energy Wales Conference 2023 is the UK’s largest event dedicated to ocean power to Wales’ Waterfront City. Join MEW on 21-22 March 2023 at Swansea Arena | Arena Abertawe to make connections, hear from industry leaders and discover how the tide is turning in favour of Marine Renewable Energy.
- A Floating Future – from floating offshore wind platform designs to integration with wave and tidal, how can we maximise the power output of ocean energy farms.
- The Wales Project Showcase – discover the world-leading projects being progressed around our shores.
- Gateways to Industry – profiling the capabilities of our Welsh ports.
- Innovation is Everything – the latest cross-cutting high impact research
- Tidal Stream Masterclass – which designs will win out in the race toward full commercialisation?
- Building a business case for Tidal Range
- Think Smart – The coordinated approaches reforming how we address environmental concerns.
The Call for Abstracts is now open through 16 January 2023.