Reuters Events: Energy Transition Asia Pacific 2022 (30 November-1st December, Online) unites public and private sector leaders to establish the region's net zero strategy. Define the future energy system, map out business and governance pathways and explore leading technologies and solutions to accelerate and secure an equitable transition.
Run over two days, join 2000+ attendees and 50+ senior executives from business, finance, and government to build networks, learn, and collaborate.
Key themes for 2022 include:
- Key Energy Transition Technologies - Discover the latest innovations and technology disruptors, how to overcome technological barriers, and case studies of leading technologies for the APAC energy transition.
- Stability, Affordability & Financing - Deep dive into supporting green financing & kickstarting technology funding, understanding what investors need, and how to prioritise energy stability and affordability.
- Tech Adoption & Access Issues - Analyse how best to facilitate increased installation for renewables capacity, and more energy storage technologies, and how to encourage technology adoption.
- Policy, Regulation, Reporting - Examine the key reporting frameworks that can be used to assess progress in moving towards net zero, and how your business can improve transparency as well as the latest insights into what reporting exists for international benchmarking.
- Politics & Energy Security - Explore the impact of energy security on companies navigating the transition, and the impact a changing energy security landscape could have upon the ability for APAC to achieve net zero. Delve into governance and collaboration as the keys to achieving net zero.