Wood Mackenzie is hosting the Solar Energy & Storage Summit in San Francisco, CA, U.S. from June 21-22, 2023. Now in its sixteenth year, Wood Mackenzie’s Solar Energy and Storage Summit will continue the discussions for catapulting forward the development of North American Solar and Storage through the transformational impact of the Inflation Reduction Act (IRA) and progressing the transition to a clean energy future.
Agenda highlights include:
- Regulatory panel: Continuing to build a productive policy environment for solar and energy storage as we move forward with the transition
- Panel: Growth and outlook for US-based solar manufacturing
- Wood Mackenzie Presentation: Impacts of supply chain constraints on solar system pricing and equipment costs
- Panel discussion: Identifying the best practices and overcoming challenges associated with standalone project development
- Domestic manufacturing to domestic content: What is required to nurture the development of a thriving localized storage component supply chain?
- Panel Discussion: Opportunities and challenges for long-duration energy storage implementation