Now in its seventeenth year, Wood Mackenzie’s Solar Energy and Storage Summit will drive the conversation forward to discuss how the sector can take advantage of the opportunities provided by the IRA, foster innovation in cell and battery technology, and evolve solar and storage business models for the ever-changing energy landscape.
Join Wood Mackenzie’s expert team of solar and energy storage research analysts and consultants in San Francisco on June 12-13, 2024 as they engage in powerful conversations with solar and energy storage developers, utilities, RTOs/ISOs, commercial offtakers, state and federal policymakers, and regulators, financiers and the solar and storage supply chain.
2024 Agenda highlights include:
- US solar and storage manufacturing: is the IRA paying off?
- Overcoming global and domestic supply-chain constraints
- The financing landscape post IRA
- Addressing interconnection bottlenecks – permitting and grid modernization
- Engaging with local communities around solar and storage projects