The International Conference on Ocean Energy (ICOE 2024) will bring together in Melbourne, over 1,000 ocean energy leaders, decision-makers and researchers from every corner of the globe for a rich and exciting program of sessions, workshops, networking, technical site visits and insight into Australasia’s rapidly evolving ocean energy activities.
ICOE is a biannual global marine energy event focused on the industrial development of renewable marine energy. The goal of the conference and exhibition is to share recent experiences from research and demonstration efforts. ICOE aims to accelerate development by stimulating collaboration networks between companies and research and development centres.
Held for the first time in the Southern Hemisphere and hosted by the Blue Economy CRC, attendees will benefit from exposure to opportunities across Australia, Asia, New Zealand and the Pacific Islands, a region emerging as a global ocean energy hub with untapped ocean energy potential.
- Launch for call of abstracts 6 November 2023
- Abstract Deadline 5 March 2024
- Abstract submitters notified of acceptance 28 March 2024
- Deadline for full papers 28 May 2024
- Full paper authors notified of acceptance 23 June 2024 – 30 June 2024
- Preliminary Program available Early-April 2024
- Early Bird Registrations close 9 July 2024
- All paper revisions resubmitted 31 July 2024
- Draft program available Mid-August 2024
- International Conference on Ocean Energy & Ocean Energy Europe (ICOE-OEE 2022), Donostia/San Sebastián, Spain, 18 October 2022